Make the hardest roads seem soft with GEL cushioning in the back and front. See the difference a comfortable X40 sockliner makes when you pull on the KINSEI for the first time and get a sock-like fit around the top of your foot.
• Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
• Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
• FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back and cushioning characterics while being lightweight
• Propulsion Trusstic:Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
• Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
• FluidFit: ASICS FluidFit technology combines a technical mesh that stretches in multiple directions with other stretch materials to create a glove like fit.
• Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
• ComforDry X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
• AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
• ComforDry ™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high level breathability.