The Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Older Kids' Running Shoe combines a Max Air unit in the heel, soft foam cushioning and grooves on the sole for a smooth heel-to-toe step.
• U-shaped Max Air unit mirrors the shape of your heel for a cushioned feel
• Mesh material for lightweight breathability
• Grooves along the sole let your foot flex naturally
• Foam cushioning for comfort
• Colour Shown: Wolf Grey/Anthracite/Pure Platinum/Anthracite
• Style: 922884-003
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.