The Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 Running Shoe brings you miles of comfort with an exceptionally flexible outsole for the ultimate natural ride. Flyknit fabric wraps your foot for a snug, supportive fit while a tri-star outsole expands and flexes to let your foot move naturally.
• Near-seamless Flyknit upper provides an incredible fit and support
• Tri-star outsole pattern expands to let your foot move more naturally
• Foam midsole doubles as an outsole to deliver lightweight cushioning
• Flywire cables integrate with the laces for midfoot lockdown
• Rounded, anatomical heel rolls with the ground for natural movement
• Weight: 7.9 ounces (men's size 10)
• Offset: 8mm
NIKE FREE ORIGINS
After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. The team spent four years studying the biomechanics of runners' feet in motion. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.