A tiny replica of the iconic vintage basketball shoe. These infants' shoes have a soft mesh build, rubber toe cap and hook-and-loop straps for a comfy, easy wear.
• Mesh upper
• Rubber toe cap
• Comfort closure straps for easy on and off
• Breathable step-in cushioning, the OrthoLite® sockliner is treated to limit the development of odor
• Leather 3-Stripes
• Foil print "Superstar" on mesh, printed Trefoil on heel tab
adidas Superstar ORIGINS
The adidas Superstar was first introduced to world in 1969 and was at the time the first low top basketball shoe with a leather upper. This together with it/s iconic toe protection made out of rubber made it an instant favorite with NBA players at the time, especially all time point scorer Karem Abdul Jabbar. The Superstar made it into pop culture when in the '80s rap group RUN DMC made it a part of their wardrobe and even made a song called my adidas about it. RUN DMC was the first music stars to be endorsed by a sneaker brand, paving the way for all collaborations we see today. The shoe often called the ”Shell Toe” now has its own life and is one of the most loved sneakers of all time.
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!