Meet the Suede. It's been kicking around for a long time. From '60s basketball warm-up shoe to '90s hip-hop kick, it's been worn by greats across generations and made its mark on a range of different scenes. All smooth suede, streetwise swagger, and sport-inspired style, it remains to this day PUMA's most epic sneaker icon.
• 100 % suede upper for optimum comfort.
• Centrally-positioned lacing with broad laces for a perfect fit.
• Non-slip and abrasion-resistant outer sole made from 100 % rubber.
• PUMA formstrip, PUMA Suede archive logo and PUMA Cat logo.
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
Puma is one of the most prominent companies in the sport sector worldwide in regard to the design, development, selling and trade of footwear, apparel and accessories. For more than 70 years, has established itself in history for the creation of technologically perfect sports products regarding a wide range of sports, such as track and field, football, basketball, etc. In terms of sport, Puma collaborates with top athletes such as Neymar, Antoine Griezmann, Sergio Aguero, Romelu Lukaku and sponsors a number of significant national teams, as well as many European clubs. Also, it is a brand that starts from sports and reaches even the levels of fashion. In this field, her collaborations with well – known houses such as Karl Lagerfeld, Alexander McQueen, Mihara Yahushiro and Sergio Rossi stand out.