Get your heart pumping in this women's tank top. Adding style points with a high neckline, the modern look has an asymmetrical hem that can be knotted up or worn down. Sweat-wicking fabric works to keep you cool and dry as your workout heats up. Deep armholes allow for unrestricted movement.
• Composition: 63% recycled polyester / 19% viscose / 18% cotton single jersey
• Regular fit
• Speedwick fabric wicks sweat to help you stay cool and dry
• Round neck
• Drop armholes
• Asymmetric back hem can be tied or worn down
• Reebok logo on the bottom
• The model is 175 cm and is wearing S
The exclusive Size & Fit guide will help you find the perfect size!
The model in the picture above is wearing S.
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
Reebok was established, in 1958, as a companion company to J.W. Foster and Sons, by a pair of brothers, Joe and Jeff Foster, in England. The brand name is inspired from a species of African Antelope, and acquired the exclusive rights to Reebok in North America the Grey Rhebok. In 1979, Paul Fireman, an American outdoors gear wholesaler, Firema.
About Reebok Sport
Reebok Sport's collection offers comfort, efficiency, and style in both workouts and everyday life. Reebok has created separate products for CrossFit, Fitness & Training, Running, Combat and Studio Fitness. In 2010, Reebok announced her partnership with CrossFit and since then they specialize in equipment for this type of exercise. Reebok Sport is partnering with Victoria Beckham and has created special shoes for those who train with Les Mills programs.