The Nike Epic React Flyknit returns softer, lighter and more stable. Based on the main features of Nike React, which have established it as the perfect choice for a comfortable and relaxed jog, the Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 evolves foam technology into the shoe sole.
Drop: 10 mm
Arch type: Normal
• Flyknit upper delivers lightweight stretch and support
• Nike React technology creates an extremely smooth ride
• Moulded heel gives a secure, stable feel
• Inner sleeve provides easy entry
• Contoured collar sits right below your ankle for a comfortable fit
• Outsole pattern has clear rubber on the forefoot and heel for durable traction just where you need it
Learn about DROP!
The drop can help you find the ideal running shoe for your training. It shows the difference between the front and back of the midsole and is very important in the feeling of the sole during the run.
This shoe corresponds in the High drop (8-12mm) category. It gives you more the feeling of the shoe instead of the surface you are on. It’s suitable for runners who run with the middle of their sole but also for those who are touch slightly on their heels.