Chic looks found on the streets at Milan fashion week inspire this skirt. A pop of color on a ruffled hem adds a feminine touch. Contrast 3-Stripes and a small embroidered Trefoil logo stay true to sporty style. This slim-fitting skirt is made of a soft, ribbed cotton.
• Slim fit is snug on the hips and thighs
• 95% cotton / 5% elastane 2 x 2 rib
• Elastic waist
• Trefoil logo
• Pink detail on a ruffled hem
Adidas partners with the Better Cotton Initiative to improve cotton farming globally
• Enjoy Free Shipping over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Non-refundable: Underwear, Socks & Fabric Masks.
• Accepted Returns without opening the package: Energy Supplements - gel & bars, Recovery mix, Tennis accessories, Fitness accessories, Swimming & sea accessories, Miniatures, Hoverboards, Smartwatches, Headphones, Scales, Electric scooters & bikes, Mattresses, Static Bikes, Rowing Machines, Watches, Beach Umbrellas, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Hammocks, Camping Items, Technology Gadgets, Cords, Mugs, Ping Pong Accessories, Keychains, Toys, Socks.
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 και Sat: 09:00-20:00 here!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
It all started on July 1, 1924, when Adolf Dassler and his brother Rudolph decided to start a sports shoe business, the Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. In 1949 it was renamed as adidas and then began to supply athletic shoes to Olympic athletes. But the company flourished in the '70s when it launched the first Stan Smith, a pair inspired by the well-known tennis player. The multiple hits then came on their own... The first Superstar basketball shoe was worn by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar with great success, the new Trefoil logo presented by Muhammad Ali and the Copa Mundial football shoe came to be worn by the biggest football players around the world! In its modern history, the company has launched its new brand, adidas Originals, with leading partnerships such as Lionel Messi, Kanye West and Pharrell Williams and it's the No.1 industry in the manufacturing of sports & lifestyle clothing, shoes and accessories in Europe!
Of course there were beloved collections which made a come back again and again. Some of them are: adidas Stan Smith, adidas Superstar, adidas Gazelle, adidas Ultra Boost, adidas Samba, adidas NMD, adidas Yeezy Powerphase, adidas Pharrell, adidas Yung, adidas Nite Jogger, adidas Continental ad3 592, adidas I ZX, adidas Deerupt, adidas N-5923, adidas Forest Grove, adidas POD, adidas Questar and adidas EQT.