Feel the power of X-RAY. These kicks give the latest trends a tech-forward twist, featuring a chunky, angular midsole, vibrant colors, and a raised PUMA Formstrip. Their fresh, progressive design is fused with suede, mesh, and leather material mixes – and ready to reinvent the game.
• Mesh upper with synthetic leather overlays
• Full lace closure IM
• EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
• Rubber outsole for traction and grip
• Lace-up closure
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 50€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Live Chat with our Style Expert
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Puma, is a German multinational company, that designs and manufactures sports and casual footwear, apparel and accessories. The company was founded in 1948 by Rudolf Dassler. PUMA has relentlessly pushed sport and culture forward by creating fastest products for the world’s fastest athletes. For more than 70 years, it draw strength and credibility from heritage in sports. Rudolf Dassler at first named the new-established company as Ruda, but later changed the name to Puma. Puma's earliest logo consisted of a square and beast jumping through a D, which was registered, along with the company's name, in 1948. While the current logo was registered in 1979. The most famous collaborations: Puma x Ader Error, Puma x Hello Kitty, Puma x Jahnkoy, Puma x Tetris, Puma x Karl Lagerfeld, Puma x Les Benjamins, Puma x Helly Hansen, Puma x Tyakasha, Puma x Sue Tsai, Puma x The Godfather, Puma x Rhude, Space Explorer Pack, Puma x Diamond Supply Co., Puma x Pantone, Puma x MTV, Puma x Ader Error.