Move with style. Steal all the looks with these Sketchers running shoes. They give you comfort at all times thanks to their rubber sole. Stylish and comfortable.
• Rubber sole
• Inner lining
• Memory Foam insole
• Sole height: 3,2 cm
• Pull-on loop
• Unique design
• Enjoy Free Shipping over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Non-refundable: Underwear, Socks & Fabric Masks.
• Accepted Returns without opening the package: Energy Supplements - gel & bars, Recovery mix, Tennis accessories, Fitness accessories, Swimming & sea accessories, Miniatures, Hoverboards, Smartwatches, Headphones, Scales, Electric scooters & bikes, Mattresses, Static Bikes, Rowing Machines, Watches, Beach Umbrellas, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Hammocks, Camping Items, Technology Gadgets, Cords, Mugs, Ping Pong Accessories, Keychains, Toys, Socks.
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 και Sat: 09:00-20:00 here!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!