These boys' shoes keep him comfortable while he's running around with the neighbourhood kids or tagging along on errands. The mesh and synthetic upper has a hook-and-loop closure, so he won't miss a second of playtime. A lightweight EVA midsole cushions every step.
• Breathable mesh upper with supportive synthetic overlays
• EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
• Rubber outsole for durability and traction
• Hook-and-loop closure straps
• Reebok logo
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 50€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Reebok was established, in 1958, as a companion company to J.W. Foster and Sons, by a pair of brothers, Joe and Jeff Foster, in England. The brand name is inspired from a species of African Antelope, the Grey Rhebok. In 1979, Paul Fireman, an American outdoors gear wholesaler, Fireman acquired the exclusive rights to Reebok in North America.Reebok Sport's collection offers comfort, efficiency, and style in both workouts and everyday life. Reebok has created separate products for CrossFit, Fitness & Training, Running, Combat and Studio Fitness. In 2010, Reebok announced her partnership with CrossFit and since then they specialize in equipment for this type of exercise. Reebok Sport is partnering with Victoria Beckham and has created special shoes for those who train with Les Mills programs.