This is as small, and adorable, as PUMA Smashes come. For active infants, these are a great pick. Originally designed for tennis courts, we’ve taken a great sports classic and updated it with soft suede, a bit of cushier comfort and a kid-friendly fit. We’re pretty sure they’ll be a big hit.
• Soft leather upper
• Improved fit
• Hook-and-loop closure
• Rubber outsole
• PUMA logo
• Soft lining
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 50€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Puma, is a German multinational company, that designs and manufactures sports and casual footwear, apparel and accessories. The company was founded in 1948 by Rudolf Dassler. PUMA has relentlessly pushed sport and culture forward by creating fastest products for the world’s fastest athletes. For more than 70 years, it draw strength and credibility from heritage in sports. Rudolf Dassler at first named the new-established company as Ruda, but later changed the name to Puma. Puma's earliest logo consisted of a square and beast jumping through a D, which was registered, along with the company's name, in 1948. While the current logo was registered in 1979. The most famous collaborations: Puma x Ader Error, Puma x Hello Kitty, Puma x Jahnkoy, Puma x Tetris, Puma x Karl Lagerfeld, Puma x Les Benjamins, Puma x Helly Hansen, Puma x Tyakasha, Puma x Sue Tsai, Puma x The Godfather, Puma x Rhude, Space Explorer Pack, Puma x Diamond Supply Co., Puma x Pantone, Puma x MTV, Puma x Ader Error.