When it comes to tees, there is no point reinventing the wheel. So for this Classics Logo Women's Tee, we went back to basics, weaving together a sturdy, durable top that puts function above fashion (but only slightly). The all-cotton base makes it supremely comfortable to wear, and the look is capped off with a large PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo on the front.
• Composition: 100% cotton
• Regular fit
• Ribbed crewneck
• Side slits at bottom hem for freedom of movement
• PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo at front
Puma partners with Better Cotton Initiative to improve cotton farming globally.
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 και Sat: 09:00-20:00 here!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Puma is one of the most prominent companies in the sport sector worldwide in regard to the design, development, selling and trade of footwear, apparel and accessories. For more than 70 years, has established itself in history for the creation of technologically perfect sports products regarding a wide range of sports, such as track and field, football, basketball, etc. In terms of sport, Puma collaborates with top athletes such as Neymar, Antoine Griezmann, Sergio Aguero, Romelu Lukaku and sponsors a number of significant national teams, as well as many European clubs. Also, it is a brand that starts from sports and reaches even the levels of fashion. In this field, her collaborations with well – known houses such as Karl Lagerfeld, Alexander McQueen, Mihara Yahushiro and Sergio Rossi stand out.