The Nike Phantom Venom Pro FG is engineered for powerful, precise strikes that win games. Ridges on the instep help create spin to control the flight of the ball. Flywire cables and a flexible HyperReactive plate provide the stability and traction needed to unleash at any moment.
• Synthetic material is durable and has Flywire cables to lock down your foot
• Instep ridges help create spin for precise, powerful strikes
• Stretchy fabric tongue is anchored for a consistent fit
• Micro-texture molding on the toe and forefoot helps advanced ball control
• Foam pods wrap your heel for maximum plant foot stability
• HyperReactive plate flexes for multidirectional traction
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Possible delivery delay due to volume in Couriers
• Following the notice of the Genikis Tachidromikis' Post Office, the returns will start again after Wednesday 9/12 due to heavy workload. #SportsNeverStop ;)
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!