The Nike Revolution 5 for older kids' cushions your stride with soft foam to keep you running in comfort. Lightweight knit material wraps your foot in breathable support, while a minimalist design fits in just about anywhere your day takes you.
• Textile upper with synthetic overlays
• Lightweight knit textile wraps your foot in breathable comfort
• Reinforced heel and outer details lend support and durability
• Rubber outsole offers durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Spacing in the tread lets your foot flex naturally
• A soft foam midsole delivers a smooth, stable ride. Its textured outer wall reduces the weight of the shoe
• Nike logo on the side & tongue
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 50€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Live Chat with our Style Expert
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!