The Nike Air Zoom Vomero 14 takes responsive cushioning to the next level. A full-length Zoom Air unit works with Nike React cushioning to deliver a super snappy, smooth ride. Up top, the sleek design is engineered to support your stride.
Drop: 10 mm
Arch type: Regular
• Full-length Zoom Air unit gives a smooth, snappy feel
• Nike React technology delivers an extremely smooth ride
• Sleek mesh upper is engineered for durability and support
• Notched tongue gives a stable, secure fit
• Dynamic Fit technology combines Flywire cables and soft foam for a supportive feel in the midfoot
• Foam pods inside the collar hug the back of your foot for a secure feel
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 50€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Live Chat with our Style Expert
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!