Nike Air Max Motion 2 infant's shoes are inspired by the Air Max 270 model and combine the ventilated mesh top with overlapping seamless slots for classic style. The U-shaped Max Air unit and the heel clip ensure impressive bumps and anti-shock protection for comfortable fit and versatility throughout the day.
• U-shaped Max Air unit for high-impact anti-shock protection and under foot protection
• Top of ventilated mesh with seamless mesh for greater durability
• Smooth TPU heel clips inspired by Air Max 270
• Heel rubber outsole for greater durability and a unit of polyurethane foam (I.U.) with infusion at the front for a gentle feel
• Thin low profile tongue
• Classic binder system for consistent application
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 50€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!