Designed to make fast go faster, the Nike Zoom Gravity is built to take you from quick tempo runs to winning races. Snappy forefoot propulsion and grippy, multi-surface traction combine to maximize your stride.
• Responsive Zoom Air unit in the forefoot gives you that propulsive, snappy feeling
• The lifted height along the midsole makes room for more cushioning inside
• Dual-density foam with a soft core in a firm carrier delivers a comfortable, stable ride
• Springy outsole rubber on the heel provides durability and traction on all surfaces
• A thin, minimalist collar curves upward slightly for sharp style
• Higher heel with foam on the sides creates a cupping sensation and adds stability
• Lace closure
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 50€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!