The ideal leggings for every young athlete who knows how to stand out in every activity. A pair of leggings with Puma's signature, made of soft and durable fabric, with a tight fit. It has a special design all over the and an elastic waist for stability.
• Close application
• Elastic waist for stability
• Gentle feeling
• Puma print all over the surface
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 50€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
Puma, is a German multinational company, that designs and manufactures sports and casual footwear, apparel and accessories. The company was founded in 1948 by Rudolf Dassler. PUMA has relentlessly pushed sport and culture forward by creating fastest products for the world’s fastest athletes. For more than 70 years, it draw strength and credibility from heritage in sports. Rudolf Dassler at first named the new-established company as Ruda, but later changed the name to Puma. Puma's earliest logo consisted of a square and beast jumping through a D, which was registered, along with the company's name, in 1948. While the current logo was registered in 1979. The most famous collaborations: Puma x Ader Error, Puma x Hello Kitty, Puma x Jahnkoy, Puma x Tetris, Puma x Karl Lagerfeld, Puma x Les Benjamins, Puma x Helly Hansen, Puma x Tyakasha, Puma x Sue Tsai, Puma x The Godfather, Puma x Rhude, Space Explorer Pack, Puma x Diamond Supply Co., Puma x Pantone, Puma x MTV, Puma x Ader Error.