To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Nano, Reebok has reimagined this iconic shoe. This men's version has a soft woven textile upper with targeted areas of support and stretch. Lightweight cushioning keeps you fast on your feet.
• Flexweave® woven textile upper provides resilient stretch and targeted support at key performance areas
• Lightweight EVA foam cushioning
• Compression moulded midsole provides a smoother stride and long-lasting cushioning
• Minimal drop outsole provides a supportive EVA rim for stability
• High-density foam collar construction for style and comfort
• Lace closure
• Low cut design
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 50€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Reebok was established, in 1958, as a companion company toJ.W. Foster and Sons, by a pair of brothers, Joe and Jeff Foster, in England. The brand name is inspired from a species of African Antelope,n acquired the exclusive rights to Reebok in North Americathe Grey Rhebok.In 1979, Paul Fireman, an American outdoors gear wholesaler, Firema.
About Reebok Sport
Reebok Sport's collection offers comfort, efficiency, and style in both workouts and everyday life. Reebok has created separate products for CrossFit, Fitness & Training, Running, Combat and Studio Fitness. In 2010, Reebok announced her partnership with CrossFit and since then they specialize in equipment for this type of exercise. Reebok Sport is partnering with Victoria Beckham and has created special shoes for those who train with Les Mills programs.