Take your workout on another level as well as your style! These Nike women’s tights are going to become your number one choice. The Dri-Fit fabric makes you feel locked in and cool keeping sweat away! Take your gym look as higher as it has ever been starting today.
• Slim fit
• Dri-Fit helps you feel locked in & cool
• Mesh panels on the lower legs for breathability
• Elasticated waistband
• Nike logo on the leg and on the waist
• Machine wash
Shipment of Products
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 50€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
Live Chat with our Style Expert
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!
Nike affords countless collections for both sportswear and lifestyle. The Nike Air Force collection, although it started with a Basketball Shoe, today is the No. 1 Lifestyle choice. There are most Nike's favorite collections such as Air Max series. In 1978, the revolutionary Air technology was used for the first time, for light steps with unique anti-vibration protection. That was just the beginning, as Nike Air Max 1, Nike Air Max Light, Nike Air Max 90, Nike Air Classic BW, Nike Air Max 180, Nike Air Max 93, Nike Air Max 94, Nike Air Max followed. 2, Nike Air Max 2 Light, Nike Air Max 95, Nike Air Max 96, Nike Air Max 97, Nike Air Max 98, Nike Air Max Plus, Nike Air Max Deluxe, Nike Air Max 2003, Nike Air Max 360, Nike Vapormax Flyknit, Nike Air Max Axis, Nike Air Max Motion, Nike Air Max 270 and Nike Air Max 720. Nike's other favorite collections are Nike Tanjun, Nike React with the revolutionary foam on the sole, Nike Zoom, Nike Strada , Nike Air Huarache, Nike Tekno for its chunky style and Nike Court, which drew inspiration from tennis courts.