Grace the studio or the sidewalks. Stretch, flex and bend in these adidas high-rise tights. The mesh gusset and moisture-absorbing fabric mean you stay dry when you turn up the heat on your training sessions. Keep strong and carry on.
• Composition: 64% nylon / 36% elastane interlock
• Tight fit
• High-rise elastic waist
• Moisture-absorbing AEROREADY
• Mesh gusset
• Power mesh inner waist pocket
• Small adidas logo on the left leg
• Stripes on the back of the legs
• This model is 175 cm and wears a size S
• Machine wash cold
• Color: Black
The exclusive Size & Fit guide will help you find the perfect size!
The model in the picture above is wearing S.
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 50€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
It all started on July 1, 1924, when Adolf Dasler and his brother Rudolph decided to start a sports shoe business, the Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. In 1949 it was renamed as adidas and then began to supply athletic shoes to Olympic athletes. But the company flourished in the '70s when it launched the first Stan Smith, a pair inspired by the well-known tennis player. The multiple hits then came on their own ... The first Superstar basketball shoe was worn by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar with great success, the new Trefoil logo presented by Muhammad Ali and the Copa Mundial football shoe came to be worn by the biggest football players around the world! In its modern history, the company has launched its new brand, adidas Originals, with leading partnerships such as Lionel Messi, Kanye West and Pharrell Williams and it's the No.1 industry in the manufacturing of sports & lifestyle clothing, shoes and accessories in Europe! Of course there were beloved collections which made a come back again and again. Some of them are: adidas Stan Smith, adidas Superstar, adidas Gazelle, adidas Ultra Boost, adidas Samba, adidas NMD, adidas Yeezy Powerphase, adidas Pharrell, adidas Yung, adidas Nite Jogger, adidas Continental ad3 592, adidas I ZX, adidas Deerupt, adidas N-5923, adidas Forest Grove, adidas POD, adidas Questar and adidas EQT.