Sure, dramatic victories are fun to watch. But there's something about catching the train at the last possible second or paying with the exact change. Comfortable and easy to move in, this adidas t-shirt is made for life's daily wins.
• Composition: 74% cotton / 26% polyester spacer
• Regular fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Mélange t-shirt
• Machine wash cold
• adidas logo
• This model is 178 cm and wears a size S
This product is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions. adidas partners with the Better Cotton Initiative to improve cotton farming globally.
Με τον exclusive οδηγό Μέγεθος & Εφαρμογή βρες το ιδανικό μέγεθος εύκολα!
Το Μοντέλο της φωτογραφίας φοράει S.
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
It all started on July 1, 1924, when Adolf Dasler and his brother Rudolph decided to start a sports shoe business, the Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. In 1949 it was renamed as adidas and then began to supply athletic shoes to Olympic athletes. But the company flourished in the '70s when it launched the first Stan Smith, a pair inspired by the well-known tennis player. The multiple hits then came on their own ... The first Superstar basketball shoe was worn by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar with great success, the new Trefoil logo presented by Muhammad Ali and the Copa Mundial football shoe came to be worn by the biggest football players around the world! In its modern history, the company has launched its new brand, adidas Originals, with leading partnerships such as Lionel Messi, Kanye West and Pharrell Williams and it's the No.1 industry in the manufacturing of sports & lifestyle clothing, shoes and accessories in Europe!