Featuring Revive Foam, a super-soft foam designed to help you relax and recharge, the unrelenting comfort of the Nike Offcourt Slide is sensational. The innovative dual-layered foam and soft jersey lining on the strap ensure a gratifying full-foot experience. The iconic Air Force 1 pivot circle outsole and block lettering on the strap casually nod to heritage hoops.
• The contoured footbed cradles the foot, while dual-density Revive Foam adds plush underfoot cushioning and stability
• The soft strap and binding on the upper ensure top-of-the-foot comfort
• Deep flex grooves bend with your foot for a natural feel
• Contouring at the toe provides additional grip and support, while the concentric outsole adds multi-surface traction
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!