Head back to school in comfort and style in our PUMA Academy Backpack. A classic look, with cool all-over-printed color options and multiple storage options, this backpack brings the best of sporty functionality and everyday style into one lightweight package.
Dimensions: 30 x 47 x 20 cm
Composition: 100% polyester
• Two-way zip opening to the main compartment
• Second compartment with two-way zip opening
• Small pocket on front with zip closure
• Dual side mesh slip-in pockets
• Adjustable and padded shoulder straps with stitching detail
• Top webbing carry handle
• Padded back panel with the stitching line
• Reflective binding and PUMA Cat Logo branded loop
• Colour: Black
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
Puma, is a German multinational company, that designs and manufactures sports and casual footwear, apparel and accessories. The company was founded in 1948 by Rudolf Dassler. PUMA has relentlessly pushed sport and culture forward by creating fastest products for the world’s fastest athletes. For more than 70 years, it draw strength and credibility from heritage in sports. Rudolf Dassler at first named the new-established company as Ruda, but later changed the name to Puma. Puma's earliest logo consisted of a square and beast jumping through a D, which was registered, along with the company's name, in 1948. While the current logo was registered in 1979. The most famous collaborations: Puma x Ader Error, Puma x Hello Kitty, Puma x Jahnkoy, Puma x Tetris, Puma x Karl Lagerfeld, Puma x Les Benjamins, Puma x Helly Hansen, Puma x Tyakasha, Puma x Sue Tsai, Puma x The Godfather, Puma x Rhude, Space Explorer Pack, Puma x Diamond Supply Co., Puma x Pantone, Puma x MTV, Puma x Ader Error.