The racerback design and stretchy branded underband of this pull-on bralette give it a sporty vibe.
• Composition: 90% cotton / 10% elastane
• Stretch cotton
• Scoop neck
• Racer back
• Elasticated jacquard underban
• Pull-on design
• Tommy jeans branding
→ Underwear can be returned if the package has not been opened and if they are in excellent condition, with all of the tags.
The exclusive Size & Fit guide will help you find the perfect size!
The model in the picture above is wearing S.
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
It all started in 1985, when Indian entrepreneur Mohan Murjani was looking for a designer to lead a men’s sportswear line. He then approached fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger. Murjani allowed Hilfiger to name the brand under his own name. The pair announced Hilfiger’s arrival onto the scene with a blitz marketing campaign that included a bold billboard in New York City’s Times Square, who was presenting Hilfiger as the next big thing in American fashion. Since then, the famous brand is known for its premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Tommy Jeans brands. The company flourished in ‘90s. when the hip hop world embraced Hilfiger’s oversized clothes. As a result, the brand became famous among rappers and celebrities. Snoop Dogg’s choice to wear a giant Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt during his performance at Saturday Night Live in March 1994 drove the sales to the top. After its successful debut, the brand remained at the top with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s. women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear.