This new North Face Youth Logo Trucker Hat, has just arrived to provide kids not only with the protection they need in the sunny days, but also to give them a more urban look. With an oversized North Face logo on the front and a mesh design on the back, this hat will become kids’ favorite accessory.
• Composition: 100% Polyester
• Deep fit
• Mesh backing
• Adjustable snapback
• THE NORTH FACE oversized logo on the front
• Color: Black
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Possible delivery delay due to volume in Couriers
• Following the notice of the Genikis Tachidromikis' Post Office, the returns will start again after Wednesday 9/12 due to heavy workload. #SportsNeverStop ;)
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
The idea for The North Face came about when co-founders Douglas Tompkins and Susie Tompkins-Buell were hiking on North Beach in San Francisco in 1966. Both adventurers and explorers, their mission was to create a company which would provide the highest quality outdoor clothing and equipment for people who wanted to get the most out of extreme outdoor activities like themselves. Named after the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has rapidly expanded since its creation. It is now one of the largest providers for outdoor clothing and equipment worldwide and sponsors numerous expeditions each year for a whole range of extreme adventures. These include climbing Mount Everest, scaling Cape Pillar, a sheer cliff-face in Tasmania and numerous snow and water sports events. By the end of the 1990s The North Face had broadened its reach into all sorts of outdoor activities, supplying not only clothing, but also a large range of equipment. In was around this time, in the early 2000s, when The North Face also became a commercial outdoor brand in the fashion industry. Meaning it was no longer just a brand for professional extreme athletes. Many of the items available from The North Face meet everyday fashion requirements, and are becoming more and more popular amongst regular athletes and people alike. It is now owned by VF Corporation and continues to battle the extremes both as a brand and as a sponsor. As a brand numerous high profile athletes have been involved working with The North Face. Rock climbers Emily Harrington and James Pearson, explorer Renan Ozturk, endurance runner Mike Wolfe and skier Giulia Monego are just a handful of the athletes that The North Face works with. They are provided with sponsorship for competitions and The North Face also supplies them with the necessary equipment to thrive in their endeavors, ensuring that they are as successful as possible.