Combining the best features of our fitness and outdoor watches, the smaller-sized fēnix 7S multisport GPS watch blends cutting-edge design and performance with 7-day-a-week wearability. It’s your body. Know it better with wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox. Stretch battery life to the limit. Go up to 11 days between charges in smartwatch mode. Run and ride — it’s what you do. Tracking all your stats — it’s what we do. The world is yours to explore. Navigation sensors help you find your way back. No matter where you go, text messages and alerts3 will always be able to find you. Keep great tunes coming with music on your wrist — and no phone to weigh you down.
Updated, ultratough design features a bright 1.2″ display and 42 mm fibre-reinforced polymer case. The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 11 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 37 hours in GPS mode and up to 38 days in battery saver mode.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
When paired with the HRM-Pro™ chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts.
Get ready to catch some waves. This fēnix watch works with the Surfline Sessions™ feature, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline® camera4. So you can watch them later and see how you did with your Surfline Sessions subscription.
Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialised Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
This activity profile tracks your high-intensity interval training workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
• Daily Workout Suggestions: For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
• Visual Race Predictor: Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
• PacePro Technology™: A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
• ClimbPro Feature: Use the ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain — as well as descents and flats.
• Performance Metrics: View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor and more.
• Real-Time Stamina: Use this data to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
• Recovery Time Advisor: After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
• Multi-GNSS Support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
• ABC Sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
• Golf Course Maps: Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
• SkiView ™ Maps: Take on the slopes with preloaded SkiView maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
• Multicontinent TopoActive Maps: Download TopoActive Maps from around the world to keep your explorations on track. Use built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity to easily load and update maps and software without using a computer.
• Up Ahead:Get at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead. View performance metrics, split times and distance/elevation — plus a summary of key trail points coming up.
• Power Manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
• Wrist-Based Heart Rate: Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as Heart Rate Variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
• Pulse Ox Sensor: For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
• Sleep Score and Advanced Sleep Monitoring: Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
• Body Battery Energy Monitoring: Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
• Respiration Tracking: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
• Health Snapshot Feature: Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate1, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone.
• Women's Health Tracking: Use the Garmin Connect™ app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even get details on your wrist with the Menstrual Cycle Tracking widget and Pregnancy Tracking app.
• Hydration Tracking: Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
• Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
Music Apps: Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
• GARMIN Pay™ Contactless Payments: Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
• Safety and Tracking Features: When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection3.
• Connect IQ™ Store: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store on your compatible smartphone.
• Smartwatch: Up to 11 days
• Battery saver watch mode: Up to 38 days
• GPS Only: Up to 37 hours
• All Satellite Systems: Up to 26 hours
• All Satellite Systems and Music: Up to 7 hours
• Max Battery GPS: Up to 90 hours
• Expedition GPS: Up to 26 days
• Lens Material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass
• Bezel Material: Stainless steel
• Case Material: Fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
• Silicone Quickfit Watch Band Included (20 mm)
• Physical Size: 42 x 42 x 14.1 mm
• Fits wrists with the following circumference:108-182 mm
• Colour Touchscreen
• Display Size: 1.20″ (30.40 mm) diameter
• Display Reoslution: 240 x 240 pixels
• Display Type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
• Weight: 63 g (case only: 47 g)
• Water Rating: 10 ATM
• Memory/ History: 16 GB
• fēnix 7S – Standard Edition
• Charging/data cable
→ Returns are accepted only if the package has not been opened.
• Enjoy Free Shipping over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Non-refundable: Underwear, Socks & Fabric Masks.
• Accepted Returns without opening the package: Energy Supplements - gel & bars, Recovery mix, Tennis accessories, Fitness accessories, Swimming & sea accessories, Miniatures, Hoverboards, Smartwatches, Headphones, Scales, Electric scooters & bikes, Mattresses, Static Bikes, Rowing Machines, Watches, Beach Umbrellas, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Hammocks, Camping Items, Technology Gadgets, Cords, Mugs, Ping Pong Accessories, Keychains, Toys, Socks.
*Products sent by adidas are exclusively returned to adidas.
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 και Sat: 09:00-20:00 here!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Garmin was founded in 1989 and is committed to designing products that help people do what they love most. Built for life outside, Garmin products have revolutionized the field of sports and wellness. Committed to developing products and health measurement tools that will help people of all fitness levels make healthier lifestyle choices, Garmin believes that every day is an opportunity to innovate and beat yesterday.