The Men's 574 delivers a retro silhouette in a lightweight, flexible shoe that stands up to anything your day throws at you. This New Balance favorite features a suede upper for a premium look and an ENCAP midsole for added support.
• Suede and mesh upper
• ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
• EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam midsole for cushioning
• Rubber outsole
• Low-cut design
• Lace closure
• Color: Burgundy
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders in Greece until 31/10!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 και Sat: 09:00-20:00 here!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
New Balance was founded in 1906 as the New Balance Arch Support Company by British William J. Riley. Until the 1950s, athletes were asking for custom made designs, signed by New Balance. In 1960, the first running shoe became known as the "Trackster", which has left its mark to this day.
Then, in 1972, the Greek-American Jim Davis, known as one of the largest manufacturers of sports shoes in the world, chose to buy the company on the day of the Boston Marathon. Four years later, New Balance made an outbreak and became famous globally. About 320 shoe designs ranked 1st in each New Release Running Magazine, winning multiple awards. On the one hand, Jim focused on developing both the service and the quality of the shoes themselves. Anne's wife, six years later, began developing New Balance culture, creating a pleasant atmosphere for both employees and the public. It was not long before it entered the "list" of Top Brands Sports Shoes, as in the early '80s, both sales and product line-up began to have even more technology and first-class materials. The audience became more and more loyal to New Balance, as a result of which she expanded their plans. In 2015, the company signed a contract with the Liverpool football team. This led the company to an even higher position in the sportswear chart, signing many partnerships with both athletes and lifestyle influencers. The combination of excellent quality and technology that characterizes each collection separately, as well as the fashion in each design, takes the performance of each athlete to the next-level. New Balance clothes, shoes and accessories mark every workout as well as tournament, reminding the whole audience who you really are.