These shoes honor the clean simplicity and premium materials of the original adidas Superstar sneaker with a full grain leather upper and signature rubber shell toe. Finished with a herringbone-pattern rubber cupsole and a printed Trefoil logo on the heel.
• Full grain leather
• Soft textile lining
• Herringbone-pattern rubber cupsole
• Classic rubber shell toe
• Lace closure
• adidas Originals logo
adidas Superstar ORIGINS
The adidas Superstar was first introduced to world in 1969 and was at the time the first low top basketball shoe with a leather upper. This together with it/s iconic toe protection made out of rubber made it an instant favorite with NBA players at the time, especially all time point scorer Karem Abdul Jabbar.
The Superstar made it into pop culture when in the '80s rap group RUN DMC made it a part of their wardrobe and even made a song called my adidas about it. RUN DMC was the first music stars to be endorsed by a sneaker brand, paving the way for all collaborations we see today. The shoe often called the ”Shell Toe” now has its own life and is one of the most loved sneakers of all time.
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!