The Asics GEL-Kayano 25
The 25th anniversary of this legendary runner includes the next evolution of our ultra-lightweight FlyteFoam® cushioning: FlyteFoam® Propel and FlyteFoam® Lyte. These two cutting-edge technologies work together to deliver energized cushioning and exceptional comfort from heel to toe. Count on GEL-Kayano® 25 for a premium and reliable ride that stabilizes your foot and fits to perfection.
• DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
• I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
• ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
• SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING: Employs 45degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
• AHAR® PLUS OUTSOLE: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
• PLUS 3® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
• REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
• GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
• FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY: ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
• FLUIDRIDE® MIDSOLE: ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
• HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
Learn about DROP!
The drop can help you find the ideal running shoe for your training. It shows the difference between the front and back of the midsole and is very important in the feeling of the sole during the run.
This shoe corresponds in the High drop (8-12mm) category. It gives you more the feeling of the shoe instead of the surface you are on. It’s suitable for runners who run with the middle of their sole but also for those who are touch slightly on their heels.