Hit your target times in a shoe that makes every push-off more powerful. Launch yourself forward with the bouncier FluidRide 2.0 midsole and get an extra boost from the propulsion plate on the outsole.
Make the hardest roads seem soft with GEL cushioning in the back and front. See the difference a comfortable X40 sockliner makes when you pull on the KINSEI for the first time and get a sock-like fit around the top of your foot.
• Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
• Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
• FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back and cushioning characteristics while being lightweight
• Propulsion Trusstic: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
• Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
• FluidFit: ASICS FluidFit technology combines a technical mesh that stretches in multiple directions with other stretch materials to create a glove-like fit.
• Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
• ComforDry X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
• AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
• ComforDry ™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.