Knock off the kilometres and the strain on your feet in the lightweight GEL-Nimbus 19, now with improved fit and comfort. This long-distance running shoe for men offers huge amounts of cushioning thanks to the FluidRide 2.0 midsole, FlyteFoam bottom layer midsole and SpEVA top layer midsole, which increases bounce-back characteristics while decreasing midsole breakdown.
• IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
• DUAL DENSITY MIDSOLE: The full length double density midsole features a lower density top layer for improved cushioning and comfort. The bottom layer has a higher density that provides stability and responsiveness.
• GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
• FLYTEFOAM: Constructed using groundbreaking midsole foam, the FlyteFoam is 55%* lighter than the industry standard. Its organic fibres bounce the MetaRun back into its original shape to provide perfect cushioning from the start of your run to the finish.
• REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
• AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
• CLUTCH COUNTER: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
• SPEVA® MIDSOLE MATERIAL: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
• GUIDANCE LINE®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
• 3M REFLECTIVE:Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
• COMFORDRY X-40 SOCKLINER: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.