Maximum cushioning for the neutral runner or moderate pronator who runs medium distances and wants a stable, cushioned shoe.
Comfort with maximum cushioning in the heel thanks to the U4icX. Very easy stable feel due to the Wave technology for a smooth run. Altogether a very comfortable dynamic supportive fit.
• Mizuno Wave: Unique technology that provides both cushioning and stability and can be engineered for all types of runners.
• U4ic: A unique midsole compound that rides and cushions like Mizuno’s AP+ midsole, but is approximately 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance.
• U4icX: Light evolutionary midsole delivers a more comfortable cushioned ride with higher rebound, thus fulfilling the most comfortable energized ride.
• SmoothRide: Engineering approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
• DynamotionFit: Using the latest motion capture and biomechanics technology, Mizuno's blueprint was designed to engineer shoes that work with the foot's gait cycle.
• X10: The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike.
• Mizuno Intercool: Full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the footwear.
• AIRmesh: Provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.