The Nike Air Max Sequent Younger Kids' Shoe combines a Max Air unit in the heel, soft foam cushioning and grooves on the sole for plush, all-day comfort.
• Breathable mesh for comfortable support
• Max Air cushioning in the heel for soft steps
• Foam cushioning provides all-day comfort
• Grooves along the sole let little feet flex naturally
• Rubber sections in high-wear areas enhance durability
NIKE AIR MAX ORIGINS
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combina-tions and reliable, lightweight cushioning.