The Nike Jr. Mercurial Superfly V Dynamic Fit Neymar Older Kids' Firm-Ground Football Boot provides exceptional ball touch and a lightweight, secure fit for speed on short-grass pitches.
• Dynamic Fit wraps the ankle for a sock-like fit
• Flyknit upper with integrated ribbing for maximum ball control
• Compressed nylon plate with precision-placed studs for quick starts and stops
• All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides optimal ball control in both wet and dry conditions
• Firm-ground (FG) studs for use on short-grass, slightly wet pitches
Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners craving a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability – all in one layer – was refined. The result is a featherweight, form-fitting and virtually seamless upper. This unprecedented precision maximises performance while reducing material waste by an average of 60% compared to traditional cut and sew, saving millions of kilograms of material from reaching landfills.