PRECISION, DURABILITY, SUPPORT.
The Metcon 4 Men's Training Shoe provides a strong, stable base, flexible support and extreme durability for a wide range of training activities, from sprints and sled pushes to lifting and rope climbing.
• Flywire cables offer lightweight support when and where you need it
• 6 eyelets, versus five on the previous Metcon, allow you to fine-tune your lacing for precise comfort and support
• A soft tongue provides added cushioning between the laces and your forefoot
• Heel counter reduces drag on wall exercises
• Heel clip stabilises your foot during side-to-side movements
• Mesh on the heel and ankle help keep your feet cool
• Sticky rubber in the forefoot provides excellent traction for sled pushes
• Textured rubber wraps up the midfoot for durability during rope exercises