The Nike Team Hustle D 8
Stride in comfort in these women's running shoes. An air mesh upper offers superior breathability, and a moulded overlay offers extra support. The trainers have a soft collar that reduces ankle pressure for a comfortable footstrike. A Cloudfoam midsole provides pillowy cushioning for beginning runners.
Weight: 257 g
Drop: 9.5 mm
• Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
• Highly breathable air mesh upper for a cooler run; 3D moulded Fitpanel overlay for lightweight support
• Soft collar around the ankle to reduce pressure on the ankle and Achilles
• Comfortable textile lining; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
• Cloudfoam midsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
Learn about DROP!
The drop can help you find the ideal running shoe for your training. It shows the difference between the front and back of the midsole and is very important in the feeling of the sole during the run.
This shoe corresponds in the High drop (8-12mm) category. It gives you more the feeling of the shoe instead of the surface you are on. It’s suitable for runners who run with the middle of their sole but also for those who are touch slightly on their heels.