This hard-wearing footwear keeps the traditional nautical feel of boat shoes through the years, with siped rubber outsoles for maximum traction on slippery or wet surfaces and handsewn uppers crafted from premium leather. You'll find yourself wearing these ruggedly casual shoes often, whether you're on deck for an afternoon of sailing or enjoying a relaxing day on shore.
• Premium leathers for comfort and long-lasting wear
• Handsewn upper is stitched to the midsole and cemented to the outsole for classic aesthetics and durability
• 360-degree rawhide lacing system provides a custom fit - just thread laces through the rivets on all sides and tie in front
• New comfort construction features a full-length EVA insert with an additional layer of Poron® foam under the forefoot for cushioning
• Siped rubber outsole for maximum traction and durability