This TSUGI pack features NETFIT technology wrapping a mesh upper, as well as a woven gore providing heel support. A second set of laces offers multiple lacing customization options. The sculpted tooling features IGNITE technology, making this the perfect silhouette for any night runner.
• Form-fitting base material with customizable lacing and slip-on construction
• Rubber outsole
• NETFIT: Optimize your fit with completely customizable lace positioning and lightweight support
• ENERGY: IGNITE Foam midsole for high-rebound cushioning and energy return
• Cord closure
• Low-cut design
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 50€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
Puma is one of the most prominent companies in the sport sector worldwide in regard to the design, development, selling and trade of footwear, apparel and accessories. For more than 70 years, has established itself in history for the creation of technologically perfect sports products regarding a wide range of sports, such as track and field, football, basketball, etc. In terms of sport, Puma collaborates with top athletes such as Neymar, Antoine Griezmann, Sergio Aguero, Romelu Lukaku and sponsors a number of significant national teams, as well as many European clubs. Also, it is a brand that starts from sports and reaches even the levels of fashion. In this field, her collaborations with well – known houses such as Karl Lagerfeld, Alexander McQueen, Mihara Yahushiro and Sergio Rossi stand out.