No one says your sneakers can't look just as good post-run as they do while you're getting your miles in. Case in point, these women's running shoes from Reebok. The lightweight outsole gives you premium cushioning as you hit the pavement. The comfort levels stay high when you hit the town for lunch with friends afterwards.
• Textile upper
• Flex grooves in EVA outsole
• Lace closure
• Branding Reebok
• Color: Black
• Enjoy Free Shipping over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Non-refundable: Underwear, Socks & Fabric Masks.
• Accepted Returns without opening the package: Energy Supplements - gel & bars, Recovery mix, Tennis accessories, Fitness accessories, Swimming & sea accessories, Miniatures, Hoverboards, Smartwatches, Headphones, Scales, Electric scooters & bikes, Mattresses, Static Bikes, Rowing Machines, Watches, Beach Umbrellas, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Hammocks, Camping Items, Technology Gadgets, Cords, Mugs, Ping Pong Accessories, Keychains, Toys, Socks.
*Products sent by adidas are exclusively returned to adidas.
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 και Sat: 09:00-20:00 here!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Reebok was established, in 1958, as a companion company to J.W. Foster and Sons, by a pair of brothers, Joe and Jeff Foster, in England. The brand name is inspired from a species of African Antelope, and acquired the exclusive rights to Reebok in North America the Grey Rhebok. In 1979, Paul Fireman, an American outdoors gear wholesaler, Firema.
About Reebok Sport
Reebok Sport's collection offers comfort, efficiency, and style in both workouts and everyday life. Reebok has created separate products for CrossFit, Fitness & Training, Running, Combat and Studio Fitness. In 2010, Reebok announced her partnership with CrossFit and since then they specialize in equipment for this type of exercise. Reebok Sport is partnering with Victoria Beckham and has created special shoes for those who train with Les Mills programs.