With a sleek, contemporary upper, the NRGY Comet adds style to the traditional lightweight runner. Flexible, breathable and with a supportive midsole providing superior energy return, this is one of the most comfortable athletic shoes in our arsenal.
• Lightweight, breathable upper
• Injection-moulded ethylene-vinyl acetate midsole with IGNITE foam drop-in for lightweight performance, superior energy return and comfort
• Ground contact ethylene-vinyl acetate outsole for enhanced cushioning
• Rubber heel and toe pads for durability and grip
• Closure with cords
• Puma signature details
• Click & Collect: Get Your Product with Free Shipping Cost in Greece by choosing one of our stores!
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 50€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
Puma is one of the most prominent companies in the sport sector worldwide in regard to the design, development, selling and trade of footwear, apparel and accessories. For more than 70 years, has established itself in history for the creation of technologically perfect sports products regarding a wide range of sports, such as track and field, football, basketball, etc. In terms of sport, Puma collaborates with top athletes such as Neymar, Antoine Griezmann, Sergio Aguero, Romelu Lukaku and sponsors a number of significant national teams, as well as many European clubs. Also, it is a brand that starts from sports and reaches even the levels of fashion. In this field, her collaborations with well – known houses such as Karl Lagerfeld, Alexander McQueen, Mihara Yahushiro and Sergio Rossi stand out.