Taking their cue from the '80s court classic, these shoes are all about simplicity. They have a leather upper and a timeless easy-to-wear style. The EVA midsole gives you lightweight cushioning.
•Removable EVA foam sockliner accommodates orthotics
•Die-cut EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
•Durable rubber outsole
• Enjoy Free Shipping costs on all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
Reebok was established, in 1958, as a companion company to J.W. Foster and Sons, by a pair of brothers, Joe and Jeff Foster, in England. The brand name is inspired from a species of African Antelope, and acquired the exclusive rights to Reebok in North America the Grey Rhebok. In 1979, Paul Fireman, an American outdoors gear wholesaler, Firema.
About Reebok Classics
In 1982, Reebok Classics introduced the first athletic shoe “Freestyle”, designed especially for women; a shoe for a hot new fitness exercise called aerobic dance. The Jane Fonda’s Workout VHS series helped turn aerobics into a billion dollar industry and as a result Freestyle became a trend. In 1983 would be the year that Reebok introduced a single-strap men’s version of the Freestyle called the Ex-O-Fit, as well as a running shoe called the Classic Leather. Today, the series: Classic Leather, Club C and Workout are inspired by the 90s and offer performance and vintage style. Reebok Classic have collaborated with a huge number of famous people like Jay Z, 50 Cent, Kendrick Lamar, Travis Scott and Alicia Keys.