Kånken Totepack is a convertible version of Fjällräven’s iconic backpack and can be either a backpack when you bike or a shoulder bag when you board a crowded bus. It has a zippered main compartment and an inside pocket with a padded base for a 13” laptop. With the seat pad you’ll find in the back of the main compartment, you can always take a break, wherever you are.
Dimensions: 36 x 30 x 15 cm
Material: 65% polyester / 35% cotton
• Laptop case with padded base, up to33cm/13"
• Weight: 400 g.
• Top-loaded main compartment with zipper
• Adjustable shoulder straps
• Care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders until 24/1 at 23.59 in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
At the end of the 1970s, reports started emerging of increasing numbers of children suffering from back pain as a result of the shoulder bags that were the fashion at the time. In order to help prevent back problems, Fjallraven's Ake Nordin created a lightweight, basic, durable backpack with plenty of room for all the essentials for a day at school.
Kanken was launched in 1978 in collaboration with the Swedish Guide and Scout Association. More than 35 years later, Kanken has straightened out millions of backs and become one of Fjallraven's most popular products. All we have changed are the colours, as well as releasing a few variants, such as Kanken Laptop.