Puma men's Future Rider Luxe shoes combine the modern design with our favorite 90S retro vibes. The EVA technology they have promises you an ultimate comfort experience, without sacrificing your style. They will offer you height thanks to their high insole, with the lining of suede and mesh material to keep it stable and flexible at all times. will become your favorite daily choice for every look all day.
• Midsole with EVA shock protection technology
• Comfortable application
• Suede and mesh lining
• IMEVA and RIder Foam comfort technology
• Tying with laces
• Color: White
• Enjoy Free Shipping Cost in all orders over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Possible delivery delay due to volume in Couriers
• Following the notice of the Genikis Tachidromikis' Post Office, the returns will start again after Wednesday 9/12 due to heavy workload. #SportsNeverStop ;)
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert 09:00-21:00 here!
Be the first
We are now online 09:00-2000 to help you with your shopping!
Puma is one of the most prominent companies in the sport sector worldwide in regard to the design, development, selling and trade of footwear, apparel and accessories. For more than 70 years, has established itself in history for the creation of technologically perfect sports products regarding a wide range of sports, such as track and field, football, basketball, etc. In terms of sport, Puma collaborates with top athletes such as Neymar, Antoine Griezmann, Sergio Aguero, Romelu Lukaku and sponsors a number of significant national teams, as well as many European clubs. Also, it is a brand that starts from sports and reaches even the levels of fashion. In this field, her collaborations with well – known houses such as Karl Lagerfeld, Alexander McQueen, Mihara Yahushiro and Sergio Rossi stand out.