This sports collar from Nike came to give comfort and warmth to your workout when the temperatures are low. It has fleece fabric for a soft and warm feeling and is completed with the logo on the front.
• Composition: 100% polyester
• Regular fit
• Fleece lining for a warm feeling
• Logo Nike
• Color: Grey
• Enjoy Free Shipping over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Non-refundable: Underwear, Socks & Fabric Masks.
• Accepted Returns without opening the package: Energy Supplements - gel & bars, Recovery mix, Tennis accessories, Fitness accessories, Swimming & sea accessories, Miniatures, Hoverboards, Smartwatches, Headphones, Scales, Electric scooters & bikes, Mattresses, Static Bikes, Rowing Machines, Watches, Beach Umbrellas, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Hammocks, Camping Items, Technology Gadgets, Cords, Mugs, Ping Pong Accessories, Keychains, Toys, Socks.
*Products sent by adidas are exclusively returned to adidas.
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 και Sat: 09:00-20:00 here!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and initially operated as a reseller for the Japanese company Onitsuka Tiger - now known as Asics. Although created by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, Jeff Johnson was the one who inspired the Nike name from the Greek statue, "The Victory of Samothrace." The first shoe was created in 1974 and was a '' Nike Waffle Trainer '' and after a few years of success, the successful Nike Swoosh collection went to the top. In 1988, Nike made a debut with a strong campaign, the "Just Do It" series, taking the company to the top of sportswear where they stayed forever!
Nike affords countless collections for both sportswear and lifestyle. The Nike Air Force collection, although it started with a Basketball Shoe, today is the No. 1 Lifestyle choice. There are many favorite Nike collections such as the Air Max series. In 1978, the revolutionary Air technology was used for the first time, for light steps with unique anti-vibration protection. That was just the beginning, as Nike Air Max 1, Nike Air Max Light, Nike Air Max 90, Nike Air Classic BW, Nike Air Max 180, Nike Air Max 93, Nike Air Max 94, Nike Air Max followed. 2, Nike Air Max 2 Light, Nike Air Max 95, Nike Air Max 96, Nike Air Max 97, Nike Air Max 98, Nike Air Max Plus, Nike Air Max Deluxe, Nike Air Max 2003, Nike Air Max 360, Nike Vapormax Flyknit, Nike Air Max Axis, Nike Air Max Motion, Nike Air Max 270 and Nike Air Max 720. Nike's other favorite collections are Nike Tanjun, Nike React with the revolutionary foam on the sole, Nike Zoom, Nike Strada , Nike Air Huarache, Nike Tekno for its chunky style and Nike Court, which drew inspiration from tennis courts.