This easy-to-use GPS smartwatch is designed for people of all skill levels to track their stats and chase their fitness goals. Track your time, distance, pace and speed during your run or walk with built-in GPS. Get up to 2 weeks of battery life. Because less charging is always a good thing. Monitor your overall health and wellness with wrist-based heart rate1 and more. Take guesswork out of training. This smartwatch suggests runs tailored to you.High-end running features help you meet your potential. Minus the high-end price tag. Track more than just running with an array of built-in activity profiles.
Run to your heart’s content with up to 2 weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode.
Lightweight and comfortable, this smartwatch is the perfect fit for running and for everyday life.
Whether you’re running a 5K or working out another way, experience the ultimate in comfort with this sporty silicone band.
Track where you run, and get accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals.
Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays high while you’re at rest. Even gauge how hard your heart is working during activities.
These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch from the Garmin Connect™ app.
For personalized training guidance, get daily run recommendations of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time.
To help you plan your race day strategy, this feature offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance in the Garmin Connect app. So you can tailor your efforts to what’s ahead.
• Finish Time: Want some guidance to help you meet your goal? Select a distance for your run, and you’ll be able to see a data screen that shows your estimated finish time.
• Track Run: When you’re ready to hit the track for some speedwork, use the built-in track run activity to record accurate lap distances and see your distances in meters.
• Cadence Alerts: Want to improve your running form? Use the cadence alerts to know when you’ve gone outside your target cadence range.
• Recovery Advisor: Giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. After each workout, the built-in recovery time feature will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
• Race Predictor: This specialized tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
• Built-in Sports App: Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for track or virtual running, pool swimming, Pilates, HIIT and even breathwork.
• Fitness Tracking: While you’re out and about, Forerunner 55 tracks steps, intensity minutes and more1.
• Stress Tracking: Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.
• Body Battery Energy Monitoring: Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
• Intensity Minutes: See when during the day you earned intensity minutes from moderate and vigorous physical activity.
• Fitness Age: This feature uses chronological age, resting heart rate and other factors to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. Age is just a number, after all.
• Respiration Tracking: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork activities.
• Women's Health Tracking: Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more.
• Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your smartwatch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
• Safety and Tracking Features: If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features3 send your location to emergency contacts. Incident detection is enabled by default for select activity profiles only.
• Connect IQ™ Store: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps from the Connect IQ Store app.
• Music Controls: Easily control the music playing on your paired smartphone, so you can skip songs without missing a beat.
• Syncs with GARMIN Connect: Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
• Lens Material: Chemically strengthened glass
• Quick Release Bands (20 mm, Industry standard)
• Strap Material: Silicon
• Physical Size: 42 x 42 x 11.6 mm
• Fits wrists with a circumference of 126-203 mm
• Display Size: 1.04" (26.3 mm) diameter
• Display Resolution: 208 x 208 pixels
• Display Type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
• Weight: 37 g
• Battery Life: Smartwatch Mode: Up to 2 weeks/ GPS mode: Up to 20 hours
• Water Rating: 5 ATM
• Memory/ Histroy: 200 hours of activity data
• Forerunner 55
• Charging/data cable
→ Returns are accepted only if the package has not been opened.
• Enjoy Free Shipping over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Non-refundable: Underwear, Socks & Fabric Masks.
• Accepted Returns without opening the package: Energy Supplements - gel & bars, Recovery mix, Tennis accessories, Fitness accessories, Swimming & sea accessories, Miniatures, Hoverboards, Smartwatches, Headphones, Scales, Electric scooters & bikes, Mattresses, Static Bikes, Rowing Machines, Watches, Beach Umbrellas, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Hammocks, Camping Items, Technology Gadgets, Cords, Mugs, Ping Pong Accessories, Keychains, Toys, Socks.
*Products sent by adidas are exclusively returned to adidas.
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 και Sat: 09:00-20:00 here!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Garmin was founded in 1989 and is committed to designing products that help people do what they love most. Built for life outside, Garmin products have revolutionized the field of sports and wellness. Committed to developing products and health measurement tools that will help people of all fitness levels make healthier lifestyle choices, Garmin believes that every day is an opportunity to innovate and beat yesterday.