Please check your search terms (name or product reference)
Train in comfort with those swim goggles! It features an adjustable strap and nosepiece ensure these swim goggles fit right and stay put, no matter how intense your water workouts get.
•Composition: 100% polycarbonate
•Over-moulded TPR seal for comfort and durability
•Nosepiece adjusts for multiple fits
•Adjustable strap for best fit
•Modern streamlined design
• Enjoy Free Shipping over 59€ in Greece!
• Get your product delivered at home, the office or your nearest Courier store!
• Now you can return your items for free within 60 days after purchase.
• Still at the office? Or just got home? Fill out the return form, call your local Geniki Taxydromiki Post Office and complete your product return!
• Visit our nearest store and exchange your product Free of charge!
• Non-refundable: Underwear, Socks & Fabric Masks.
• Accepted Returns without opening the package: Energy Supplements - gel & bars, Recovery mix, Tennis accessories, Fitness accessories, Swimming & sea accessories, Miniatures, Hoverboards, Smartwatches, Headphones, Scales, Electric scooters & bikes, Mattresses, Static Bikes, Rowing Machines, Watches, Beach Umbrellas, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Hammocks, Camping Items, Technology Gadgets, Cords, Mugs, Ping Pong Accessories, Keychains, Toys, Socks.
*Products sent by adidas are exclusively returned to adidas.
• Do you need extra help with your Online purchases; Chat with our Style Expert Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 και Sat: 09:00-20:00 here!
Be the first
We are online Mon-Fri: 09:00-21:00 and Sat: 09:00-20:00 to help you with your shopping!
Contact us either via e-mail at [email protected], or call us at2811 808 808
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 21:00
09:00 - 20:00
Monday-Friday 09:00-21:00 & Saturday 09:00-20:00OUR FACEBOOK PAGE CosmosSportGR
Arena was created in 1973 by Horst Dassler, son of Adidas founder Adolf Dassler, in order to manufacture competitive swimwear. The idea of producing sportswear came up to Dassler after the astounding performance of swimmer Mark Spitz at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, where he won seven gold medals. In 1973 the brand launched its first swimwear line, the "Skinfit", made of an ultra-light fabric only weighing 18 grams. One year later, Arena signed its first sponsorship agreement with Australian swimmer Shane Gould, who had won 5 Olympic medals at Munich. Arena released a swimsuit collection with her name. Having realised that sponsorship was a key to his brand's success, Arena signed other individual athletes for the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal. Some athletes sponsored were Mark Spitz, Novella Calligaris, Steve Furniss, David Wilke, Shirley Babashoff, Gary Hall, Klaus Dibiasi, and Ulrika Knape, among others. During the 1980s, Arena introduced the "Flyback" suit, designed to thin straps to create larger shoulder openings. Other swimsuits launched were the "AquaRacer" (1990) and the "X-Flat" (1997), while the brand continued to recruit new talents to add to its list of sponsorships. Some of the athletes signed were Alexander Popov and Franziska van Almsick. In 2019, Arena bought the global brand rights to Italian swimwear brand, Diana.
ΤΟP Brands with Next Day Shipping & Free Click n' Collect.